Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Impreza L
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in search of a HIGH quality Zerosport replica front bumper or a C-west or even if the NEw EXT bumper is ready ill take that

·
Registered
32 Posts
if u want a HIGH quality front bumper then the real thing is the only way to go....u get what u pay for, and extra money u shell out will undoubtly give u better quality.

u will have some problems with fitment/quality of any replica bumper but any body shop should be able to get it to fit

good luck

·
Registered
MY00 Impreza 2.5RS, Aspen Whit
150 Posts
how about this? All you have to do to buy this one is Sell your soul. Thats about how much it cost

·
Registered
94 Impreza L
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah haha its about $800 for front and rear EACH and then like 600 for the sides thats not including the wing they have on that car and then you have shipping from japan !

·
Registered
MY00 Impreza 2.5RS, Aspen Whit
150 Posts
tdimpreza1.8 said:
yeah haha its about $800 for front and rear EACH and then like 600 for the sides thats not including the wing they have on that car and then you have shipping from japan !
Ah you forgot the rear bumper, Another $700. But the stares you would get would be priceless. Man this sounds like a credit card commercial.. HAHA

·
Registered
300 Posts
With that hood and grill the first thing that comes to my mined is Lancer. that is a sweet front bumber thought
Alex

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
the zerosport front bumper all the way! oh, with the CF middle section too!

jz

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 RS BRP
112 Posts
thanks man...that's better than other ones i've seen...anyone got one directly from the rear?...cuz i have a hks carbon-ti exhaust on my car and it angles out a lot...i wanna see if it will fit...thanks :D ...here's a pic of the rear of my car...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts