Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More to come...Stay tuned...

Let me take some pictures later today and you'll see why I'm smiling from ear to ear...

Zee:D

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i can't WAIT to see this one ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
that hood looks cool. :drool: at the angles in the pic it almost looks like its painted (reflection from sky). very nice.

hey wop and kevin, is the finish for your CF hoods going to be like this? or even better? is that possible? :drool:

what front bumper is that?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So....What you think? I think it looks mean...and the main scoop will be replaced with the Sti Style Carbon Fiber Scoop as well...
I just need a 22b Wing with the Carbon fiber adjustable piece and a Carbon Fiber Trunk to offset the front and oh one more thing...I just paid the balance off that I owed on the Vishnu Setup complete with TEC 2 management and the Jumbo Fuel Rails and what not...So Watch ya Self...You think it easy....Whole Heap a Trouble comin' now...

Zee:checkit:

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For Sale

Speedy Atix-5 17" x 7"
Wrapped in Potenza S-02 PP

$900 for the set shipped or $550 for the wheels alone shipped...
One has severe curb damage that will costs $60 at least to smooth it back out and powdercoat it...

Attachments

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
HOLY CRAP! Keep the rims, get them fixed dude! The only thing that car is missing is a drop... say 1.5-2"? :D Looks DEAD SEXY!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Suspension setup...

No way thats way top much drop for the RS...I want to maintain wheel travel but stiffen up the spring rates...I recently picked up a set of Ver.5 Struts and Ver.6 Springs and am currently awaiting MRT Front Pillow Ball mounts from Gunn and I'll pickup some Cusco units from Challenger Deep...This weekend my friend is going to take my car in his body shop to mold the sideskirts in and to repaint the entire car from top to bottom, same BRP, but I told him I want the thickness to be a 3, which is the thickness of Mercedes and BMW factory paint...

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll be rolling on these...

The pic is too bright but they look badass in person...Polished Aluminumn with Chrome center cap and chrome rivets...Should give the car a classy look and the wheels look like the BBS that are offered for 4 times the cost of these wheels...I really want a set of Volk Racing GT-N's in gold and polished aluminumn but can't afford them now...Maybe if I get picked up by a wheel manufacturer, I'll get something hotter, but for now its these and the Speedy's...

Zee :checkit:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 96 Posts