Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have feed back on Zealous Interiors? I am needing to replace the carpet in my 2000 2.5 coupe. I found them on the net but cant find any feed back on them or the product.

Thank you

·
Registered
'01 2.5RS STM Sedan
75 Posts
They do not fit that great -- even by viewing the photos on their website for the molded version, you can see the waviness left behind. They also do not have the white clips on the edges to snap into. I am sure they would fit fine, but for the amount of cost and effort required I would not go this route. A local member to me just recently purchased one, and has since ordered an OEM carpet after fighting with fitting it.

The OEM one is awesome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to go back with OEM. I called the local dealers and the reply was that it is discontinued. If anyone knows of a quality carpet please let me know. the original was charcoal grey.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
'01 2.5RS STM Sedan
75 Posts
I would like to go back with OEM. I called the local dealers and the reply was that it is discontinued. If anyone knows of a quality carpet please let me know. the original was charcoal grey.
Thanks for the reply.
You can still order the Sedan ones. They fit the same, however the mounting holes (seatbelts, seats) are just different and will need to be cut.

Yes, OEM were a charcoal grey color. However, since roughly 2016, all the carpets produced (under the same P/N) were switched to a black carpeting color.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can still order the Sedan ones. They fit the same, however the mounting holes (seatbelts, seats) are just different and will need to be cut.

Yes, OEM were a charcoal grey color. However, since roughly 2016, all the carpets produced (under the same P/N) were switched to a black carpeting color.
Thank you for the information.

·
Registered
GC8 MY00 EUDM - Grey
10 Posts
I don't know if they still in the business. I rdered them a set of boot gear and brake, but no news since 1 months and no reply to any request about the status of the order.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have feed back on Zealous Interiors? I am needing to replace the carpet in my 2000 2.5 coupe. I found them on the net but cant find any feed back on them or the product.

Thank you
Just lost my carpet due to ida flooding. Any leads of decent carpets for replacement. All dealers in the states are discontinued. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts