Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have not heard from the Det in a few months. I'm in the "never received any of my order" camp. I sent him everything he's asked for and have called probably 6 or 7 times in the last 3-4 months and heard nothing. I'll try again etc but I guess I'm a pretty small fish in the grand scheme(out about 2k).
Hello to OKC. I graduated from Moore HS before attending OU (GO SOONERS!!!!)

Believe me when I say Det Ripp is a good guy and has your back. This isn't his only case, not to mention there are over 30 victims in this case alone so I can only imagine the amount of emails and phone calls he receives. I too sometimes experience delays when getting a hold of him but he always seems to pop up when he needs something.

The point is, he is working things and looking out for us but ultimately it is the ADAs call, so whatever she needs he gets and your right, it is probably the bigger fish that he is drawing from, they have more leverage in terms of legal repercussions.

You won't be forgotten, I promise. If he needs you he will find you..

Cheers,
Steven

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
I imagine this will take a long time and not to mention it crosses state lines and even country lines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've reached out to the Detective via email and voicemail and haven't heard anything back either. As you state, Steven, this isn't his only case and he has a lot of people to deal with in this case. I've waited this long, I can wait a little while longer.

John

Hello to OKC. I graduated from Moore HS before attending OU (GO SOONERS!!!!)

Believe me when I say Det Ripp is a good guy and has your back. This isn't his only case, not to mention there are over 30 victims in this case alone so I can only imagine the amount of emails and phone calls he receives. I too sometimes experience delays when getting a hold of him but he always seems to pop up when he needs something.

The point is, he is working things and looking out for us but ultimately it is the ADAs call, so whatever she needs he gets and your right, it is probably the bigger fish that he is drawing from, they have more leverage in terms of legal repercussions.

You won't be forgotten, I promise. If he needs you he will find you..

Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've reached out to the Detective via email and voicemail and haven't heard anything back either. As you state, Steven, this isn't his only case and he has a lot of people to deal with in this case. I've waited this long, I can wait a little while longer.

John
John,

Thank you for understanding. If something becomes critical please let me know and I will call Det Ripp on his cell phone but I only use this option as a means of last resort.

Cheers,
Steven

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
This situation with Z1 really boggles my mind...

I get worried when it takes me a couple days to ship out orders..

Hope all you guys get some resolution!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Steven - if you do manage to speak with the detective, please have him contact me. I want to make sure he received all the emails I sent him between Adam and myself and to see if he needs anything else. I would be happy to provide a statement. Thank you.

John

John,

Thank you for understanding. If something becomes critical please let me know and I will call Det Ripp on his cell phone but I only use this option as a means of last resort.

Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
32 Posts
Steven - if you do manage to speak with the detective, please have him contact me. I want to make sure he received all the emails I sent him between Adam and myself and to see if he needs anything else. I would be happy to provide a statement. Thank you.

John
John,

Did you sign, notarize and return affidavits to Det Rip in order for him to file charges on your behalf? At this point that is all he really needs, I don't think Adam is contesting the charges it seems more like he is trying mitigate them.

I haven't provided any of my emails yet but I will if I need to.

Adam has another court appearance next week so let's let that play out and I will call Det Ripp afterwards and then post an update.

Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
10 Posts
Steven - I have called and emailed Detective Ripp several times and haven't heard back from him so I assumed that nothing I sent was helpful. It's actually quite frustrating to have not heard back from him.

John

John,

Did you sign, notarize and return affidavits to Det Rip in order for him to file charges on your behalf? At this point that is all he really needs, I don't think Adam is contesting the charges it seems more like he is trying mitigate them.

I haven't provided any of my emails yet but I will if I need to.

Adam has another court appearance next week so let's let that play out and I will call Det Ripp afterwards and then post an update.

Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
32 Posts
John,

I hear you. I have left a couple of voicemails on his cell phone but haven't heard back yet. I just called yesterday and today because I see Adam had another court appearance and I am looking for an update. I will give him through the weekend and then try again on Monday. In the mean time, if I do hear anything, I will post it hear. Also, if he does call, I will ask him about you.

Keep the faith.

Cheers,
Steven

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
I'm sure we're all just out money from the whole situation, unless you sue him personally. This is probably just court for criminal charges, not paying back the victims.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm sure we're all just out money from the whole situation, unless you sue him personally. This is probably just court for criminal charges, not paying back the victims.
I am a bit more optimistic, the last time I spoke with Det Ripp they were discussing restitution. Otherwise Adam will go to jail and I don't think he wants that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have sued his company since that is the entity I contracted with. Don't think any suit of him personally would work out. Having said that, at this point I want the mother***** sent to prison.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hear you, it happened to me so I gave up. Then he called me out of the blue and I told him how frustrating it was to not be able to get a hold of him. He said he knew and understood but he works ~500 cases a year so he cannot possibly return everyone's phone call if there is nothing to report. Believe me, if he has news, or he needs you, he will contact you. I suspect we will all hear something soon.

Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
32 Posts
Now I’m confused, it says the felonies have been dismissed and he is being charged with a misdemeanor.... so he’s not going to jail..

I hope Det Ripp calls...

101 - 120 of 144 Posts