Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Blue Ridge Pearl GC6
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says.. i see lots of people are running these, but what setting you running for autox

·
Registered
32 Posts
ARe yo uasking about the 4 way adjustable or the 8 way adjustable? I would think these would be different settings for each.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
2 or 3 up front with , 6 or 8 out back.

Rear sway set at 22 and using a 22 front sway. Very neutral handling with a touch of oversteer when ever I want it.

·
Banned
1997, Subaru, Impreza L, 2.2L,
2,363 Posts
i have 3front/8 rear. i have stock front sway bar and upgraded 19mm wrx rear sway bar. i'm using fuji_k's alignment settings and i got alot of oversteer.

·
Registered
Blue Ridge Pearl GC6
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm ok, im competing for novice champ and im currently second, but got first place last event and want to be able to jump right it without messing around too much.. i dont have them in yet, next week sometime, and then autox will be a couple days later
my setup is..
-22mm front
-24mm rear
-good alignment
-tein springs
-stock struts
handles well...slight bit of understeer... its pretty good as is

by the looks of it 3 seems to be a common number up front.. (4 too stiff? or just too much understeer)
and then adjust the rear to how i want it, probably a 7 or 8?

·
Registered
00' BRP GM6
416 Posts
1f/8r

25mm front bar, 20mm rear bar, and usually run about 5+ more psi in the rear tires

Makes for a very nuetral and "pitchable" car with the way that I drive.

·
Registered
2005 Saabaru 2.5i
376 Posts
I have AGX 4-ways on all corners, and a stock 20mm bar in Front, FHI 20mm in the rear. I also have about -1.4* camber in front. I recently went from 3 in front to 2, and it reduced understeer a lot. Oh, and I'm on wagon pinks in my '05. Tire pressure difference between front and rear is lower now, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts