Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://forums.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206118

Alright kiddies. It's Summer once again and the roads are a calling. This is the first Meet and Drive of the Season, and it would behoove you to be there. We are going to keep it old school, and for any n00b's, that means the ol' Meet at In'n'Out Mira Mesa and go from there. Meeting time will be 11:00 AM on this Sunday, June 28. We leave for the drive no later than 12:15 PM.

The Mira Mesa In'n'Out is located on the corner of Mira Mesa and Black Mountain Road, right next to Interstate 15. We will eat and shoot the breeze for a little over an hour then be on the road by no later than 12:15. You don't have to come with us if you don't want, just show up and hang with some Subites for the lunch hour than leave. That's cool too.

If you do want to go with us, please show up with enough gas and tire pressure at the right PSI beforehand. That way we don't all have to wait around for you while you do it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if I'll go on the drive (i dislike big caravans) but I think I'll cruise down there for the food and to meet people. Especially if I have my intake ;)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SO?!? Who's down? I'll be there... looks like Kevin's comming down, too.

Sean, as long as my intake is done, you don't need to worry about the others ;)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
So how was the meet??? I couldn't make it I stayed up all night watching the WORLD CUP final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????:happynow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts