Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
yep i fail i didn't search first will have this done this week along with my vdo fuel pump:lol:

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
vdo was free and i have issues with walbro :( if i bought a pump it would be a Bosch anyways always trusted those pumps

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
well did the diy surge tank or what ever you call it. the car runs again its a full tank right now will have to see in a week what it is like. vdo fuel pump is too big for the subaru sender assembly :(

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
surge tank didn't help at all. so now what do i do add another pump from the other side to fill my surge tank i didn't think my car handled this well to cause such a problem

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
lol right do you have any idea whats going on in the fuel tank when this problem occurs? there is no fuel at the fuel pump therefor it cant pull fuel that isn't there the problem is not my pump but the lack of fuel available for it to pump next mod is a pump in the fuel line from the other side into the surge box. i hope i can find one that flows enough.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
ya its still starving it so i got to come up with a different setup that works better

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
no i am running the stock rs fuel pump you missed that the vdo pump was too big lol. so as of right now i have the rc fuel tank mod on a stock 99 2.5rs fuel pump in the tank.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
were not playing today she rests till this fuel feed issue is resolved. dirt bike also for sale to fun more fun parts for the car

81 - 100 of 189 Posts