Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
i will never deal with suba they were rude to me. everyone says there great that's fine i just have had a bad experience with them and don't want to do business with them

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
huh i wanted a short block built and the price kept changing and then they didn't want to do it i had to go down there and get my block and pistons out of there and take them somewhere else

·
Registered
99 GM8
5,801 Posts
Ah. I think they prefer building engines with brand new components. Can't really blame them from a business/reliability standpoint.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
ya but i didn't care about a warranty i just wanted it done and at first they said ya then they said it was going to cost more then they said no. thats not how you run a business

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
sway bars in :) need to put the clutch in ugh wish i had a two post or just a flat driveway. next is a bigger top mount maybe a 20g and jdm tails should be good for sometime with that

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
well not much progress on the car but a pic to hold the few that look at this over till theres more

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
rs is up on jack stands and trans is half way to being pulled out. new clutch time:bump:

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
got the fly wheel back guy said it was warped i was shocked its a new subaru factory flywheel with only like 10k on it:wtf:

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
:( starting to loose hope that this car will ever get done and run right 2.5 years and it sit on jack stands.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
yay lost hope moment was followed by being pissed off and stuffing the clutch trans and everything back in. first night out i was dumb but that 6.0 GTO had no idea i was that fast. Anyone down to finish the wiring in this car i hate wiring. next step is to make it stick better ;)

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
anyone know if they ever made wheels just like my 16"s that were 17" i may sell my 5 zigens

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
lol its easy to do with all the faster better looking cars in here. jaz got washed today and may get some new gaskets put in

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
lol its easy to do with all the faster better looking cars in here. jaz got washed today and may get some new gaskets put in
nice let me know if you need any parts like the rear bumper or D/S front fender or any interior bits since I have a wrecked 99 RBP RS coupe sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
anyone know were i can find silicon vac lines that are good quality. i keep blowing apart my rubber lines:wtf:

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
anyone know were i can find silicon vac lines that are good quality. i keep blowing apart my rubber lines:wtf:
For a CAI? I for some reason still have the ones from my injen CAI IDK if they are silicon but the seem better than stock but they worked fine with my injen when I was N/A.

41 - 60 of 189 Posts