Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
got my jdm corners in :) i am interested in new struts i got kyb gr-2's in it now interested in seeing of there are some struts that will drop it a little ?

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
so i was cleaning up the engine bay this last weekend and found my intake pipe torn :( what is the best one out there to replace it? i also hate my rings on this motor close to 5000 miles and still has huge amounts of blow by :bonk:

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ok so first and last time i buy a non oem fit bumper the sport bumper looks cool but is so flimsy i am afraid it's going to break if i look at it funny :( pics soon of it along with some other parts

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
so i got my real silicon coupler for my intercooler (sp?). and am making a custom coil mount may look cool. did some small wiring stuff and need to punch out the up-pipe cat but no motivation to crawl under a dirty car. still not sure which intake hose i am going with think gimmicks looks good. I really want to tune up the suspention on this car but dang with my jeep getting in the way money is getting tight :(

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
ordered gimmicks intake tube few days ago should be in by the end of the week end. i also ordered lines for my oil pressure gauge i don't do the plastic crap they come with so i got a steel braided line and adapters for it. coil mount is almost done will have pics of it finished. I need new rotors and pads all the way around but stupid jeep decided to break the welds in the seat so got to get a new one for it. and i am looking at a zx750r for a back and forth work commuter bike :clap:

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
so got the coil mount done its almost done being painted too. i found my AN stuff for my turbo return line now i need to find a good oil pan to weld my return to so i can do away with the crap thats on the car man i messed this build up the first go around :(

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
wow she runs again with no up-pipe cat :) and new intake tube wow talk about quick spool

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
so the quick spool and extra boost is so cool it is making my clutch slip in 4th and 5th :(
on side note zx will be here tomorrow birthday present to me :)

·
Registered
99 GM8
5,801 Posts
It looks like you have my old 22b bumper. Are you at all interested in selling me the v5/v6 front turn signals (the ones in the bumper)? I have cash+ the oem replacements.

The replica bumper is actually pretty tough.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
you can have them after i get my new ones since they have been cut. I got my bike yay pics soon. Ya so my clutch is gone i have like no boost going into the motor now to keep it from slipping. The jeep broke so the rs is running dd duty with a bad clutch :-(

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
wish my luck would improve right now jeep got hit two days ago looks all bad oh well maybe insurance will pay for a new stage 2 clutch. oh and my dumb A** cousin dumped my zx so my bike is broken too. this is where life sucks owning three cars

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
so the insurance company payed me today stage 2 clutch and sway bars here i come now where to get these parts:help:

21 - 40 of 189 Posts