Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
bought another 251 going to shove cams header and big exhaust on it since i need to dd it got some cherry door panels for it and finally got the correct dash harness for the car working electronics in the doors will be awesome. still hunting for a ez30r but they are hard to come by here.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
bought another 251 going to shove cams header and big exhaust on it since i need to dd it got some cherry door panels for it and finally got the correct dash harness for the car working electronics in the doors will be awesome. still hunting for a ez30r but they are hard to come by here.
yeah bring it back from the dead.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
omg still have the car what a mess the past few years have been. cars coming back home soon as i get time to get a trailer down to where its parked. guess it got hit by hail again so body needs work and paint now aka its close to time to do the widebody kit. i got four pot calipers over the summer and just got a sti wing. working hard on having this car back i miss her alot. her slutty counterpart may actually come true and i may start my evo5 build i have wanted to for years now. hope to have pics of parts in a month to get with the rebuild and be back driving it next summer. got a promotion at work should allow more time to build my car

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
cant wait getting car back tomorrow saw it for the first time about two weeks ago. it was hard the cars rough in shape now and needs alot of help somehow water keeps getting to the carpet need to figure that out asap.

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
so fiddled with stuff scored a beat up old sti knock off wing and a sti grill. holy hell i have bought more for this car in the last month than i have in over a year. i need to get the head off to a machine shop to get new guides and valves put into them. trying to get my mustang motor in so i have a engine stand for the subaru motor so i can go though all the gaskets. forgot i need cv axles up front. if i put sti arms on the car do i need different axles and does the same apply for the back ?

·
Registered
99 rs RBP wrx 5mt swap
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Its been on the road for a month now. Took it to a cars and coffee suprised how many people asked me about it. Found even with my alignment it still pushes in the turn some throttle lift helps but am not brave enough to drive it in that deep. 4pots are nice but still having brake fad issues idk if my rears are just not doing anything or what. If i can keep from stuffing motors in other subarus i could maybe start fabbing up my header for my 3.0r to start my build. Also anyone know when the plastic intake manifolds start to melt i found some powder coat that i want to use but its bake temp is 400°F

181 - 189 of 189 Posts