Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or are they 24 hours behind? They keep popping in the wrong spot in my inbox. :)

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Yeah, something is up. Mine are off by an hour. I think it has something to do with the bulletin board setup.

Either that or you've been online too long - it's your brains' way of telling you to get some sleep! :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say it was the sleep thing but it's been doing it since I first posted here. :)

This week = finals = hell, and I'm only taking 12 credits. :) I've got to take 3 Access tests, 1 computer hardware test (wouldn't be hard but the guy asks non-real-life kinds of questions, so I have to read the book tonight), I've got to write up 6 labs for chem, do 3 homework assignments again for chem, due tomorrow, then my chem final is on thursday. Tonight was my econ final. I'm tird.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I'll look into this tomorrow, it can't be anything big, but it's time for bed. :boring:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RS25.com said:
but it's time for bed. :boring:
Pshaw. I wish. I'm taking a flipping break because my hand is going to fall off. I have done more longhand writing in the past two days that I ever did in high school. Ugh. Serves me right for waiting until 2 days before it's due to start my lab manual.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts