Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
black&low 2000 subaru impreza
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got a link to a set of decent yellow fog lights for my 2000 subaru impreza rs 2.5L

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you're looking for yellow look Subaru made multi-color fog lights for bugeyes that will also fit GC's. The downside is they are expensive.

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
I love the above look, but they are expensive.

I run the yellow film and Nokya 2500k bulbs. Cheap, work, and are yellow. Are they the best, no. I run Osram Nightbreakers for the low beams, which is where you should really put your money in bulbs. Or a full HID retrofit, etc. But bulb-wise, that's what I'd do.

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
yellow film from ebay.

and these behind them.

which produces this..

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
and just what do you think shipping from japan would be?

imo, those are reasonably priced and well within the market price.

edit:

in fact..check it out. three seperate listings for MORE than what he's asking for his.
JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8 GF8 GG2 GGA Golden Kouki Fog Light RARE Item | eBay

JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8 GF8 GG2 GGA Kouki Multi Color Fog Light RARE | eBay

JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8 GF8 GG2 GGA Golden Kouki Fog Light RARE Item | eBay
EMS shipping would be between $40-$50 because they are not very big. There was a pair on Nasioc that sold for $300 shipped a couple days ago. If you're willing to wait for the right seller not everyone is charging more than new.

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
that person got lucky. i've never seen a set of these for less than 400. and fukk nazicock.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts