Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright Everyone,

I was posting to inform everyone, of the XXX Burger Meet, in Issaquah, Washington on January 28, 2012, from 11-1:30.

About 30+ from a local facegroup page have RSVP'd as 'Attending', we wanted to hit up local forums to extend the invite.

This is supposed to be a 300+ car meet, with a variety of cars, our mission was to roll deep, and represent our breed. :projectsti.com:

The plan.

Meeting between 8:00-8:15a at the Rest Stop off of Exit 11 going I-5 Northbound.

Leaving the rest stop at 8:30 SHARP, and heading to XXX Burger in Issaquah.

Here is a Link to the Event:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Here is a Link to the Group:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

If you are from the Pacific Northwest, feel free to join the group. It's an amazing group of people.

·
RUSSIAN FOR HIRE
2000 Impreza RST
2,425 Posts
exit 11 on north bound I-5? man thats in vancouver wa! lol sure its a mistake but if thats where you were meeting then i would be totally in haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No mistake. Thats where we are rondezvouing, then rolling to Issaquah. We wont be there long. Just a general place to gather everybody before we all roll out together. Issaquah is about a 2hr drive, so Fuel Up!! Take bottles to piss in!

·
RUSSIAN FOR HIRE
2000 Impreza RST
2,425 Posts
sorry man i wasnt the picture guy :( and our camera died after like 15 minutes of pictures so we didnt get nearly as much pictures as we wanted to. i liked your rs though was super clean.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.