Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xbox 360 + ADD

i'm not sure if it's just a lack of the ability to stay into a game or the fact that there's really no good games, but i've wasted a lot of money on games for my 360 that i just haven't played for more than a week.

If anybody wants to buy them, i have armored core 4 and shadowrun for sale.... both have been played about twice.. look for them in the classifieds section.

anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the stores around me never have anything good on the shelves... there's just empty boxes so i never rent anything. i have an account at gamefly.com, but i'm going to cancel that because my few free months are up.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
mikeyp5284 said:
i'm not sure if it's just a lack of the ability to stay into a game or the fact that there's really no good games, but i've wasted a lot of money on games for my 360 that i just haven't played for more than a week.

If anybody wants to buy them, i have armored core 4 and shadowrun for sale.... both have been played about twice.. look for them in the classifieds section.

anybody else have this problem?
No good games?? The 360 has a ton of good games and whole slew of good games coming out this year. I think it might be your game choice. Armored Core 4 was not a good game at all.

·
Registered
2008 AW STi
5,361 Posts
Mcrae back off! lol!

Yeah i guess "good games" changes from person to person. NBA 2k7, Halo2, Halo3 (when it comes out... have you played the Beta?) Gears of War, Dirt (not sure if its out yet,) Madden 07, Crackdown (not too shabby)... I think thats all ive played so far that i really liked or somewhat liked and would play again. Im more of a Halo2 and GoW player.... Madden 07 is ALWAYS fun. Again i guess its all in what each person likes. Take it easy and good luck on your "good" game search.

Willie

·
Registered
536 Posts
Gamefly and use it.

Armored Core 4 was just eye candy. I just sent back lost planet, played it for around 10 minutes. F.E.A.R sucked returned it right away,

Gears of War and Dead Rising rock the house. Looking forward to Forza 2 and Dirt. Rainbow six Las Vegas was good, earth defense force look decent.

-Cybin

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have gears and just beat it. dead rising was cool, till the disk spun off track and killed my 360, forza 2 is cool as hell, R6: vegas is what i want to get next from gamefly.

i'm not selling the 360 itself.... you guys are crazy for even asking :)

i was addicted to halo.... then that addiction was killed by halo 2..... i can't wait for halo 3

·
Don't go changin
00' RS
7,795 Posts
So have you been playing Gears online? That's where the fun is at. Also have you played the Halo 3 Beta?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts