Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
97, Impreza L
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought I'd share with you that Rally will be on ABC this Sunday from 3-6 p.m for the x-games. This is the ONLY rally event that is televised for me, so I'm excited!

·
Banned
1994 Aegean L, 1998 Panda!
718 Posts
Noice! Thanks. Hopefully I can see it.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
I have my TiVO or whatever I have recording it but I will most def be watching it at 3pm any way. Can't wait!!!!1

·
Premium Member
95 L-STi
433 Posts
DAMN AFN! I totally missed the rally race, not to mention they show everything a day or 2 after it airs. Anyone want to burn it to DVD and mail it to me :D ?

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
DAMN AFN! I totally missed the rally race, not to mention they show everything a day or 2 after it airs. Anyone want to burn it to DVD and mail it to me :D ?
I can try never really took anything I've recorded and burned to DVD. Also the Rally isn't until today so you may see it some time soon it's on in 1 hour and 30 minutes. IDK if they will air it on AFN though. I hated AFN as well they never showed much of anything good.

·
Premium Member
95 L-STi
433 Posts
yeah, idk what the X-games AFN schedule is, but its 8:46pm here right now, if you could burn it that'd be pretty awesome.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
those 2 runs so far rocked. I now see what the hype is in Europe on Rally Racing. I packing my bags so I can watch this every month.

I want that yellow GC to go farther even though it looked like they were going so slow. Can't wait for Pastrana and Block to race. and Picard as well, lol :blowingup

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS coupe
1,034 Posts
the clip of the yellow/blue rallispec car shorting the jump in practice is crazzzy ... i cant believe they put the car back together in 50 minutes after that

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
the clip of the yellow/blue rallispec car shorting the jump in practice is crazzzy ... i cant believe they put the car back together in 50 minutes after that
I know and then Mirra finishes first with his car on fire. I wonder if there was anyone in his ear telling him hey your car is on fire right now. Then Mirra saying "yeah so I'm still driving aren't I."

The next set of racing is going to be better than the last hope Mirra won't have any more problems.

·
Registered
2003, 2.5 RS, SLVR
160 Posts
how fast you think they're hitting that jump at?

and all the over jumps are awesome to watch

·
Registered
2003, 2.5 RS, SLVR
160 Posts
well the jump itself only looks to be like 50ft or so, so maybe?

i wish i had a course like that in NJ

·
Registered
06' Leg Spec B - No more RS :(
403 Posts
Yeah this guy said he was racing in this event not in this car I guess he's got another
one. Saw him coming back from a rally in Maine.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts