Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1999 RSTi coupe
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in El Paso. Seeing if there is anyone within a couple hours driving distance to El Paso that would like to trade their 00-01 RS 6 spoke wheels and tires + cash for some V7 STi wheels and tires. (I'm only interested in the 6 spokes (possibly the 99 RS silver 5 spokes) The V7's has some curb rash on each wheel and tire tread is around 60-70% if I had to make a guess. Can get some pics with ol Abraham Lincoln tomorrow. The tires are Bridgestone Playz summer performance. Would like the RS wheels to have similar tire tread remaining (would be great if they had a decent set of all season tires on them).

·
Registered
1999 RSTi coupe
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any takers? Car is down for the next couple weeks as I await the new engine to arrive.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
35 Posts
Located in El Paso. Seeing if there is anyone within a couple hours driving distance to El Paso that would like to trade their 00-01 RS 6 spoke wheels and tires + cash for some V7 STi wheels and tires. (I'm only interested in the 6 spokes (possibly the 99 RS silver 5 spokes) The V7's has some curb rash on each wheel and tire tread is around 60-70% if I had to make a guess. Can get some pics with ol Abraham Lincoln tomorrow. The tires are Bridgestone Playz summer performance. Would like the RS wheels to have similar tire tread remaining (would be great if they had a decent set of all season tires on them).

would love these but youre too far from me. you (texas) me (Norcal)

·
Registered
RS, GF, SSx2, STI GDB
692 Posts
Your wheels fit brembos, you will sell them faster if you pull the tires off and offer to ship. If you do that, you might actually come out ahead in the deal as yours are worth more than RS 6 spokes. If you were local I would do it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1999 RSTi coupe
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your wheels fit brembos, you will sell them faster if you pull the tires off and offer to ship. If you do that, you might actually come out ahead in the deal as yours are worth more than RS 6 spokes. If you were local I would do it in a heartbeat.
True, but since they are my only set of wheels/tires for the RS I would need another set I could throw on which is why I was leaning towards the trade + cash option. If i can find a set of 6 spokes local with good tires for sale I'll probably end up putting these up for sale.

·
Registered
RS, GF, SSx2, STI GDB
692 Posts
I would hit up a local junkyard and pick up a set of anything in the meantime.

·
Registered
2000 BRP 2.5 RS
50 Posts
I'm in FL, but am interested as well. How much cash on top. A good set of RS six spokes can for for around $250. And you can find those wheels like you have for $500 to $700 all day long. Tell us how much cash on top dude.

·
Registered
1999 RSTi coupe
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Crap! I completely forgot all about this thread. The notifications were going to a trash folder. I've decided to hold on to the Version 7's for the time being. I acquired some 2013 WRX wheels which I may use as a dedicated summer set (though they are up for sale on NASIOC) and then the Version 7's for the rest of the year. Sorry for not getting back to anyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts