Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2001 v6 sti rep white coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I am contemplating switching up from my M3, I have had several Subaru's before and with my job and wife, the M3 is becoming less and less used.

Car is a Cosmos Black 97' E36 M3 Coupe, 3.2l inline 6, 5SPD, LSD, Luxury package ( however woodgrain has been eliminated for plain black.) 125,xxx miles

The body has no damage beyond what a 97' with black paint with swirls, scratches and dings usually looks like. The door panels are a known problem area on the e36 coupes, I have the stock ones in still they are not great, I do however have good condition black ones to replace the woodgrain lux stock ones, or have track panels, aluminum covers that are black and cut for the door already- I didnt know which path to go so I hadnt done it yet, both will be included. At the moment the windshield is cracked, I will most likely have it replaced here soon because I hate it.

Vehicle has clean title, and thousands in recent maintenance all documented as well.

Modifications:
Euro ZKW headlights, with HID
Euro taillights
Euro clear corner, and sidemarker lights
Euro Yellow fog lights
Black kidney grilles
DTM from lip splitters with adjusters
Wingless trunk
Recaro SPG seats
Takata Harnesses
Motion Motorsports seat mounts
Macht Schnell floor adapters
Krausse harness bar
Luxury package delete
TurnerMotorsports shorty headers
resonator delete
UUC System U cat back exhaust
EWS and Rear o2 delete done with Epic motorsports tune ( with flash module, like an accessport sorta)
Ksport coilovers
front camber plates
TurnerMotorsports Rear trailing arm bushings and limiter shims
AKG RTAB pocket reinforcements welded in
AKG rear strut tower reinforcements installed
AKG solid rear diff mounts and bushings, drilled through and upgraded front diff bolt
UUC short shift kit
BimmerWorld street/track trans bushings ( no moneyshifts!!)
Racing Dynamics intake/shield
Slotted rotors all around, high performance pads ( I dont remember which brand)
Team Dynamics Lightweight wheels, 17x9 all four ( square setup)
Falken Azenis 255/45/17 all four ( square setup)
Fenders rolled to accommodate
Complete cooling system, with aluminum Tstat housing, and stewart water pump install, clutch fan eliminated and colder sensors and thermostat installed.
New Power steering lines, mounts, and reservoir
Plus lots of new seals, trim, gaskets, etc.. and much more I am forgetting

I really dont know what to ask for this, since I have spent well over 10k on parts since Ive had it- its been a fun car, and was building it in preparation for autocross in STU class but life has gotten in the way really.

Car has all the fun you'd want in a light sub 3000lb car, RWD, LSD, and decent power, about 230whp is usual for these mods and tune. Plus its an actual m3, not trashed, and miles arent too high especially for the age and I see many at 300k+ running strong.

This is a great, fun, maintenance free toy really- I am looking for WRX of comparable value, or really anything fun to be honest- Hit me with what you offer, I am open to creative deals as well- even cash on top etc..

Key interests are:
WRX, bugeye with STI swap would be awesome
Hawkeye wagon
GF8 wagon
GC8 coupe
anything else really fun

Most interested in straight trades, however we can work something out I am sure.
I know I will never get what I put into it, and Id rather a trade- but if I had to post a dollar amount, Id say $10kobo.

I dont necessarily want or need to sell the car, but if a trade or an offer is good, I'd let her go.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I realize I wont get back what I've put in to it, I feel the amount is fair. All PMs replied

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Selling, had a bunch of trade offers, but nothing that was quite what I was looking for, cash opens my options up. I appreciate everyone's interest from here, thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts