Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 brp rs sedan with 77k miles auto
no accidents all original parts!! no rust!! clean title!!
exterior couple small dings but pretty good condition overall for a 12 years car
interior is very clean except one rip in the carpet by the foot rest oem
tape and cd player
timing belt n water pump was done
decent all season tires with good thread
car runs and drive fine
quiet stock exhaust

the bad
cel came on for misfire on cylinder 3 but again car start up, idles, runs and drives fine no smoke and no leak no shake but prepare for the worst in the long run it might need a new engine

mainly looking for trades for a newer small suv or bigger sedan
i can add money on top if needed

u can text me at 973 901 1234 im located in north jersey

please keep all the negative to your self thank you very much

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
Slightly overpriced I agree, I'm in the market for a BRP sedan but 20mpg something is definitely wrong. I was getting nearly 30 in my old coupe with 180k.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
major johnson <- 30mpg for city driving!!?? the factory claim mpg is 18 city 25 highway ive got 25 on highway but never in the city not even close to 30..
bcjp11<- thx for ur input if u dont like the price or the car move on y waste time..

·
Registered
43 Posts
major johnson <- 30mpg for city driving!!?? the factory claim mpg is 18 city 25 highway ive got 25 on highway but never in the city not even close to 30..
bcjp11<- thx for ur input if u dont like the price or the car move on y waste time..
Huh? Reread my post. I stated facts, nothing about disliking your price. Hence the statement, you be the judge and jury.

Relax

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
Yeah no joke! I did a seafoam, had a few mods that helped, and drove like a grandpa.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts