Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF...? Sean Mahaney on TV!! what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! Dude if you read this! you were on TV! Maxit out Video Mag did one of the many segments that no doubt you have done you were actually on TV talking about your car...Where did you guys do the Drifting shoots at? that place looks fucking Sick! I looked like a construction I saw a bunch of heavy equipment on the background and the Dirt road looked nice and smooth we should do a run there! I didn't know you had a lighten flywheel! Pretty sweet video!
Frakk
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah I forgto the name of the show was SpeedLogic..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,332 Posts
Speed Logic, what is that. A local cable show or something.

I did list I had a lightened flywheel and a clutch, I was just trying to help promote some people. I don't actually have those things done.

Frakk, you want a copy of the video so you can watch it over and over again!!!

Most of the video shoot was at a cement factory, and was major tresspassing.
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TMRRALLY said:
Speed Logic, what is that. A local cable show or something.


Frakk, you want a copy of the video so you can watch it over and over again!!!

Most of the video shoot was at a cement factory, and was major tresspassing.
Speedlogic, is a show on a Spanish channel Part of Direct TV package, the host is a fucking Hottie! with cans for days!
Naw! not really...I can just get on my car and do the same type of driving (I probly do it better!)
Dude let's trespass this place again the roads looked smooth where was it at was of the 91 fwy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,332 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:



Naw! not really...I can just get on my car and do the same type of driving (I probly do it better!)
Dude let's trespass this place again the roads looked smooth where was it at was of the 91 fwy?
Some kind of driving in your car????? I'd love to see that!!!

Please read your last statment again and translate it for us??

Yes it was off of the 91fwy and is private property. But I would do it again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
597 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:


Speedlogic, is a show on a Spanish channel Part of Direct TV package, the host is a fucking Hottie! with cans for days!
I got direct tv. What day and channel is this show on?

thanks
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sunnys25 said:


I got direct tv. What day and channel is this show on?

thanks
It's on Sunday's I think its about 3:30pm the channel I have to find out I'll get back to you on that I think it might've been just this one time but I'll check
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top