Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a 2.5rs coupe.
I’m down in Orange County, California.
Willing to drive a bit far if the offer is right.
Thank You.

·
Registered
18 Posts
GL guys, chances are no one will contact you first.

Have cash in hand
Check craigslist/facebook marketplace constantly
be ready to go at the drop of a dime, let the seller know you have cash and can be there immediately.
It took me 11 weeks to get mine, hours spent searching. It's not even about how much $ you're willing to pay really, cuz some people still sell them cheap not realizing the demand on them. Mines a NA/T coupe (Green!) I got for $2,500. some rust but nothing severe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Have cash in hand
be ready to go at the drop of a dime, let the seller know you have cash and can be there immediately.
It took me 11 weeks to get mine, hours spent searching. It's not even about how much $ you're willing to pay really, cuz some people still sell them cheap not realizing the demand on them. Mines a NA/T coupe (Green!) I got for $2,500. some rust but nothing severe.
Thanks for tips man, that was a good deal you got 👌

·
Registered
00' RS
29 Posts
The demand for: clean title, rust-less, GM6 coupes is very high now. The prices they're selling at is insane! But, you can still definitely find those low priced coupes in the wild as mentioned with a lot of searching of course.

I'm to the point where I'll eventually throw up mine on Bring a Trailer like everyone else and watch that auction rise, haha!

Keep an eye peeled for those deals!

PS: Hunter x Hunter = Fav anime

·
Registered
9 Posts

Have cash in hand
I got 1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts