Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the black plastic part that surrounds the projector fogs on the 1998 rs's. I have the fogs, but there's a gap between that and the bumper.

Anyways, here's a picture of what I want, and don't want to pay 165 bucks for...

So, I don't need them perfect by any means, my bumper's jacked up, and missing a chunk out of it, I'm just tired of seeing that gap around the lights. Someday the parts will be painted rally blue pearl to match the bumper, so scratches are no prob, as long as the price is right, ya know? I just don't want a cracked one that requires more than sanding to make it nice.

·
Premium Member
98 OBS, Black/Grey
2,724 Posts
I need the black plastic part that surrounds the projector fogs on the 1998 rs's. I have the fogs, but there's a gap between that and the bumper.

Anyways, here's a picture of what I want, and don't want to pay 165 bucks for...

So, I don't need them perfect by any means, my bumper's jacked up, and missing a chunk out of it, I'm just tired of seeing that gap around the lights. Someday the parts will be painted rally blue pearl to match the bumper, so scratches are no prob, as long as the price is right, ya know? I just don't want a cracked one that requires more than sanding to make it nice.

i have some and I'm in Gresham, PM me an offer

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza RS - RBP
1,605 Posts
I have 2 sets that I occasionally swap on mine.
One set is the stock black...
The other set is painted rally blue pearl (to match my car).

How much would you be willing to pay for each set?
Let me know,
Nick

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I worked it out to get gf8er's since he's local and I can go pick it up and stuff. It would be nice to have a set already painted since that's the color it will be painted anyways. I'll pm you.

Don't worry gf8er, I'm not going to back out on you. I may need to pick up both sets, haha!

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, wait a sec...

The fogs on my car are round, not square like most cars, or like the picture I posted. Are my fogs not stock???

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
IIRC 98-01 L's and OBS's came with the square, regular halogen type. 98 RS came with the round projector type.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Haha, I have the covers for the round in mine to cover my holes. Some guy here sold me a set of round foglights that supposedly fit my bumper but they don't. I wonder if my fogs are the same as yours. My bumper looks the same..

the fogs that don't fit

We are in opposite situations, lol

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Am I the only one wondering what happened to the rest of your bumper...

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Am I the only one wondering what happened to the rest of your bumper...
Nope, now I'm wondering after looking again... almost looks like a shadow! Maybe the hadron collider opened a small blackhole and it swallowed the corner!

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Nope, now I'm wondering after looking again... almost looks like a shadow! Maybe the hadron collider opened a small blackhole and it swallowed the corner!
That seems like a completely feasible possiblity.

God damn 4th dimension.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts