Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Non-RS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd try to buy some things used from here before I go buying new stuff.

Muffler/Catback:
My car already has full exhaust I just hate the muffler. I'd be willing to buy a full catback if it were at a deal. I can get exhaust from a WRX I'd just have to rotate the flange.
-Stromung
-Prodrive
-STi stock

Wheels/tires:
-Enkei RPF1 (17)
-04 Stock BBS
-I'll entertain other ideas I just don't want to spend over $800 on just used wheels

-I also need tires for my stock 6 spokes. Need both performance/winter tires and only prefer something lightly used. I'll probably just buy new tires unless I can find a steal.

Exterior:
-CF trunk and hood (already have a hood I just want a new one..)

Interior:
-WRX stock seats

Obviously I'm willing to pick up most of these things since they are all big parts. I'd like to not drive more than 3-4 hours but there are always exceptions.

· Registered
Non-RS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a full Apex N1 exhaust for $300 plus shipping if you are interested. its for a RS. PM me if you are interested.
Where are you located?

I currently have sale pending on a stock STi exhaust.

Still looking for everything else..

To the top!

· Registered
'04 STI w/DomTuned madness
94 Posts
my friend has a set of stock silver bbs from his '04 for sale. He was asking 1000 with good falkens. I'm sure if you didn't want to spend the extra 200 or don't need the tires he would be willing to work something out.
here's the link:
http://www.unysoc.org/board/index.php/topic,4557.new.html#new

If you don't want to register on our forum just PM me and I'll get you his number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts