Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98' RBP Coupe
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Someone hit my car today in a parking lot and I'm in need of some parts. Must be Rally Blue Pearl.

Now looking for misc parts:

-RBP Grill, preferabely v6
-Driver's window regulator
-RBP front bumper
-OE front seats

And for good measure, heres what happend:

·
Registered
98' RBP Coupe
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have stock seats but I'd rather get rid of them all together. Sure you don't want rears too? :)
Shoot I just saw this now. Unfortunately I just got in a jiffy and need more important parts at the time being. List/title being updated now.

·
Registered
99 impreaza aspen white
777 Posts
i have an extra set of usdm corners. i took the orange reflector out and painted them orange. i dont like how they came out though. the guy at the hobby store sold me the wrong orange. but id let them go for 20 bucks shipeped lmk

·
Registered
98' RBP Coupe
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some stuff but its red. And I have one headlight. Think its passenger. What are u doing with the hood and bumper?
I will definately need a new hood since it bent at a crush point so thats getting thrown out, and if anyone has a rbp bumper laying around Id go that route rather than getting a repaint. I spray bombed it as a temporary thing until the spring comes around to do it properly.

As far as headlights go, Im trying to get a pair of crystal clears.

·
Registered
98' RBP Coupe
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem, ill let you know when I rip it off and if you want it please take it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts