Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a working year 2000-2001 Impreza 2.5rs with an automatic transmission, preferably located in Florida or able to be towed to Florida.

Little rust is fine, must have a clean title, blue ridge pearl color is preferred.

Message me or comment below with your price.

If you're wondering why I'm buying an automatic, it's cuz family might be using the car.sometimes

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Dunno if bumping is allowed? Didn't see anything about it on the rules.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
577 Posts
bumping once a week is fine

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depending on rust, mileage, stock/mods, my price range is around $3-5k not including trailer shipping.

I don't think the 2000-2001 Imprezas came in rally blue though, it was replaced by blue ridge pearl I believe. So I might be a little skeptical about that one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, my mistake. I thought it was still technically rally blue, just a different tone of it. But yeah, the car I'm thinking of is all stock, 220k miles or so. Blue ridge pearl.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
220k miles is a lot, I wonder if they've rebuilt the engine or changed the gaskets during that time because I've heard the EJ251 is prone to gasket issues.

The dent might be a big deciding factor if I want it or not depending on how it looks.

I don't think I'd go over $4k if the engine hasn't had any work done to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts