Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1995, LSti, red/silver
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is back up for sale as of 2/2/19. Updates - The 19t failed, swapped out for a td04, steering rack has been replaced, recently mounted hankook ventus rs3's, slight rust has developed left rear quarter panel.

Please call, or text as I do not frequent nasioc that much these days - 253.569.2886

This car is one of those cars you drive, that just feels right. The steering is responsive, pedal feel is nice and stiff, boost comes on hard and super early and the brakes are great. It was built by Troy from Suba Performance. Looking for $8.5k dropped from 12k. Car is located in West Seattle

1998 Impreza L
Chassis mileage - 21x,xxx I'm pretty sure
motor mileage - 3x,xxx

Mods:
02 wrx fresh short block from subaru
ECU Tune
td04
JDM STI Pink Injectors
Walbro Fuel Pump
Perrin Turbo Inlet

Invidia Catback

Interior
JDM sti version 1 front seats
JDM version 1 Rear Wagon bench

NRG quick release
Prodrive Steering Wheel
Blue sti carpet
Black ball shift knob
Pioneer double din dvd player
OEM Boost Gauge

Exterior
JDM Aluminum Hood

JDM smoother rear bumper
JDM rear spats
JDM version 4 front bumper
JDM front+rear bumper beams
JDM pink I badge
JDM gf8 tails

Transmission
JDM sti 6-spd All trac front diff oil cooler ready
r160 rear diff
Auto drive shaft

Suspension/brakes
TEIN HA Coilovers

1998 Impreza true goldies 2.5 RS Wheel Set & all seasons minimal tread
2006 WRX 4 Pot Front Brake Caliper powder coated black
2006 WRX 2 Pot Rear Brake Caliper powder coated black
DBA Front Rotor
DBA Rear Rotor

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines
JDM STI Rear Lateral Links
JDM STI Rear Control Arms
JDM STI Aluminum Front Control Arms
JDM STI Front Sway Bar

JDM STI Rear Sway Bar

Hawk Hp pads

What she looks like today

unflattering dirty engine bay pic

·
Registered
98 Impreza Outback Sport
1 Posts
Damn it this is perfect, I own an obs and I want this so bad, too bad i am 18 with no credit and can't get a loan:(((

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
132 Posts
Shipping isn’t too expensive. I bet I could sort out services for right around a grand 😉
Thought about it. Trust me. Specially with the difficulties Im having of finding a decent wagon.

The problem with modded cars in general for me, is that the car is completely changed from stock, and some I love, some I hate.

So even if I trust that everything was done correctly on the car, I will never know if Im going to like the car or not.

Happened to me with a 99 RSTi I bought from from CT. Took me 6 hours in train and 6 hours back and could not live with the car.

I wish you luck though, your price is, hands down, unbeatable. Coming from a guy that has been looking for over 2 years.

EDIT: Oh, and for anybody interested in shipping. Yes, he is right, shipping is about $800-$1000 coast to coast. It all depends if you find an actual trucker to give you a quote, or one of the THOUSANDS of re-sellers that sub contract truckers.

·
Registered
1995, LSti, red/silver
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep, I completely understand. This is my third gc/gf chassis and they all feel worlds apart. Pedal feel is huge for me. My 1995 swapped wagon was a beast, but it felt like controlling a wild animal with rubber bands lol. This car on the other hand is polar opposite. Heavy pedals, tight steering, just overall confidence inspiring.

Good luck finding your swapped unicorn.

Thought about it. Trust me. Specially with the difficulties Im having of finding a decent wagon.

The problem with modded cars in general for me, is that the car is completely changed from stock, and some I love, some I hate.

So even if I trust that everything was done correctly on the car, I will never know if Im going to like the car or not.

Happened to me with a 99 RSTi I bought from from CT. Took me 6 hours in train and 6 hours back and could not live with the car.

I wish you luck though, your price is, hands down, unbeatable. Coming from a guy that has been looking for over 2 years.

EDIT: Oh, and for anybody interested in shipping. Yes, he is right, shipping is about $800-$1000 coast to coast. It all depends if you find an actual trucker to give you a quote, or one of the THOUSANDS of re-sellers that sub contract truckers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts