Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
02 WRX wagon
4 Posts
I don't wanna start a flame war or anything but, you guys act as if your the old guys and you know better then the new WRX people. I know some(probably many) WRX are young and don't know what they own, but many do, and many waited since the early 90's for this car to arrive, like my father and I, and we're glad we can finally get it. All of the subaru line up is based on the legacy platform that was introduced in 1990; did any of you see the legacy owners bash the impreza owners?? We've owned 4 subarus since 1991, I'm 20 and I know that when I drive my father's REX I'm driving something special just like when I used to drive our old legacy turbo, impreza L and even our Justy. Believe it or not the only car that subaru made in the 90's that I didn't yet drive is an RS. Enjoy your car people.

· Registered
02 WRX wagon
4 Posts
True, the old impreza is better looking but I wouldn't buy a subaru for looks. Just like my father wouldn't had bought one because they aren't fast. We like subaru's because they handle well , are well balanced, AWD and are very durable. They finally have the power to back up the handling. If you love the looks good for you. I hate the non-functional hood scoop, if you put a hood scoop it better work, that's my way of thinking. btw, nice site. hoh and f your gonna organise the regional forums, I'd like to see Canada.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.