Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JBCUSTOMS
2001 Impreza 2.5RS STM
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get these still without ordering internationally? Everyone who used to make them that I contacted don't anymore. Thanks!

·
Registered
2000 RS
686 Posts
All I have found are vinyl stickers. I don't know what the OEM uses, but they are not just stickers.

Since I'm powdercoating mine, the plan is to get a reverse sticker, throw a coat of VHT white paint, remove sticker, and throw a clear coat of powder.

·
JBCUSTOMS
2001 Impreza 2.5RS STM
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm fine with vinyl stickers as long as they are rated to high temp.

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,934 Posts
I made my own in adobe illustrator. Then took the template I made to a print shop with a vinyl cutter.

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,934 Posts
I'm fine with vinyl stickers as long as they are rated to high temp.
I just stuck the ones I had made (plain old vinyl) onto the rear caliper and cleared over them. No issues to date. As for the fronts, I have the older raised lettering so I just used some Aspen White Touch up and a hobby brush then cleared over that. I DIY repainted my calipers so perhaps the powdercoaters would have you do things differently.

·
JBCUSTOMS
2001 Impreza 2.5RS STM
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just getting some vht paint. Do I need to do clear over it?

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,934 Posts
Yea I already stated that you have to clear over the decals.

Start here...Subaru Artwork Download a "SUBARU" logo and take it to any vinyl cutter with the dimensions you want. Hell you can even go to those kiosks at the mall and get them made if you bring the file on a flash drive to them.

If you want the file I made for the rears (which has the lines above and below) LMK I can email it to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts