Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Well, you deleted afew of my post once, but then you didn't realize the other person and I were messing with each other:boxer:

What do you expect from someone that would drive a yellow WRX:rolleyes:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Congrats. I don't really remember when my first thread got locked. Then again I took what was probably a two year vacation from there.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
:stupid: the same happen to me and i also did the same thing. it's been so long that i don't even know my password anymore.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Wow, that thread blew up pretty quickly. That's two locked in the RMIC in as many weeks. Before that, I've never seen a thread locked there.

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, just another reason why I started the RS Club. Sheesh. I'm starting to feel like so many other people - punished. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
174 Posts
and so I'm on vacation for a week... not on my normal connection, and guess what? I can't connect to i-club at all! :eek: What ever they did to "upgrade" everything seems to have blocked the site completely from this ISP. I know of another guy who can browse on his DSL, but has to use a dial up connection to post... talk about ghetto. James please don't ever do such a thing with RS25. :D

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
Humm, it seems as though the threads link I posted above has mysteriously disappeared. Typical...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Peaty said:
I got an error that I don't have the access rights to view that thread!? :confused:

I know what you mean, though. Every time I start to like the place again some **** happens that makes me realized why I started disliking that place to begin with. :(

The "your post is being locked because you haven't paid us to be a vendor" crap is going overboard. I've seen quite a few posts where a company is asking if people were interested in seeing a part get made which got locked because the person didn't have vendor status! How about you wait until he/she has a product to sell your members before you enforce the vendor status, morons!!! Why the hell would a vendor pay to have vendor status on a bulletin board for the privilege of asking if your members want me to spend months of R&D developing a product for them!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
:lol: good job James. oh, BTW, you have locked a thread here; that "should there be a street racing forum" poll you just locked down a couple of days ago. of course, that was because the question had been answered, not because you were a dick on a power trip :)

i have a good parking ticket story. i was parked in a questionably illegal manner (complicated story so i'll skip it). anyway, i got a parking ticket and even though i was a little miffed that i'd been cited, i was going to pay it. then i looked at the date on the ticket. it was dated a month earlier then it was issued so that the fine was automatically doubled :curse: so i fought it and won. the judge even called me an "upstanding citizen" :roflmao: how little he knows :devil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts