Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since all I've been able to find is beaten up, crappy outback sports, I may just take it to the extreme and get a broken obs and swap everything from a donor wrx. Questions though, how long does a swap usually take, once you have all of the parts? If I were to swap, I would swap everything, including the interior, is this feasible? I know someone has done what I just said, but I can't find it. Also, how would you insure something like this?
Can this be done around 7k if I buy a real beater, that I would repaint (either by me or my cousin who owns a shop). I think I would have to take out a loan for a while, and when the car is done I would sell my current car and just pay the loan off all at once.
What do you have to say about this?
I would rather buy a pos and make it nice, as opposed to buy a nice car. (lol, thats what I do with my bikes)

thanks

·
Registered
95,L,BLUE
843 Posts
i would say just be patient i waited over a year and a half to find my impreza L it only cost me 1300 clean title awd and 5 spd and no body damage or mechanical problems. But if you were to buy a beater i would say look it over make sure it has a clean title and pick the nicest you can find at the best price

1 - 3 of 3 Posts