Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idk if it is worth the bother for me to travel 2 hours each way and was wondering if some one could take a peek at it for me. I am in the national guard just got back from EOD school down in florida and looking to get a new car and found this sexy lil bitch. draw back being location and it has 152000 miles:-/. but here is the link http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ctd/785676965.html and just want to know if it worth the bother of the miliage or jsut say fuck it and keep looking

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
how can they claim great on gas RS aren't great on gas.

(sorry im not in the area or eles i would check it out)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol there are alot of places in mass that i probably don't kno about or will eva go to

·
Registered
327 Posts
Best bet is to find someone in the Nashua, NH or Lowell, MA area. I'm about an hour away, else I'd do it for ya.

And here's a tid-bit of info for you Bostonians... most Boston residents are actually LESS aware of the cities and towns in this state. I've lived here for only 4 years, and I can pin the tail on just about any MA town. :)

Because I drive. I get out more. ;)

·
Registered
1999 RS RBP Coupe
399 Posts
I pretty much know everything inside 128. Everything past 128 is just like a grey area to me, no offense i just don't ever make it out there

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
I live in Lowell, about 15 minutes from there if you want. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

-Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts