Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Imperza RS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 impreza rs 2.5, with 121k miles, the previous owner drove it into a tree. Car is in good condition just needs a little body work. Its been driving in the snow for all of its life, would it be worth it to put money into it, possably and engine swap to a turbo? If so what are some of the options for engine swaps and how much of a struggle would it be to swap it out.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Imperza RS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy that crashed it pretty much flattend the left side up to the battery, i pulled out the frame best i could and got it pretty much back to normal although, there could still be some kinks. The rust isent to bad under the car some spots here or there but not out of control. Its a rebuilt title, what turboed engines would fit with the rs motor mounts, in reason without spending a lot of money.

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,042 Posts
yikes, if you told us your location that would help. since your asking questions about swaps, have a shop do them.... its gunna be 2k more than whatever you think is necessary. good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.