Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Nice... what suspension you running? I don't think that's an N1, judging from the license plate cover, I'd say it was a Blitz NUR Spec? Am I right? :D

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys..nah, its an n1 two and quarter universal canister.. had some place in newport do it..they were very patient with me cuz i wanted it just right..haha.. as for the license plate frame, it was a gift with my sus filter, but i've put the stock airbox back in since then. Hehe..just lazy to take the plate off.

I'm running the Tein/AGX combo..but blew all four corners on a little mishap in the twisties.. :(

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah, the AGX were great! I was pissed when i blew them, I had been running on them for nearly two years, with all kinds of wear and tear on them and they were still good.

Renick, I think i've seen you on the freeway before, but i don't think you saw me, you were flying by so quick..heheh..

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had just gotten new tires, upgraded from those crappy RE-92's, and got some kumho's.. they were working great, and then on one turn, the thing just didn't wanna turn..sigh..my bad tho, I had just gotten them the day before, and I was cocky.. funny thing is, after i got the nerve to go back up the mountain and do some more runs, the car seems to handle ALOT better thent he AGX's(on the stock shocks)!!

I dunno..i read somewhere that the power of the GC8's handling laid in adequate suspension travel.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
So, you're an ass-man, huh?:p Any pics of the front of your car, or do we just get to look at your ass? Nice looking car, I love the blue ones!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts