Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this to fix up but the undercarriage it too far gone to mess with. It looks great on the outside but has multiple fist sized holes in the body. Motor sounds fine but the front diff has gone out.

Ill sell the whole car for $2000 as it sits or reference below for partout prices

$1500 Longblock, turbo and intercooler
$OLDRear hatch with wing
$OLD Taillights
$200 Hood with hoodscoop
$75 per a door
$150 Black leather door cards
$300 Black leather heated seats in good shape
$200 WRX wheels
$300 XT struts (2 inch lift on an impreza)
$400 Entire wiring harness plus ecu
$200 Sunroof assembly

Make offers on anything else. Car is complete as of 4/20. Starts up. The front diff has a huge problem and makes a horrible sound when you try and move it. This might make a great rear wheel drive conversion.

Ill do a package deal on the motor / wiring and anything else needed if you want to do a turbo swap on an older legacy / impreza / forester or dune buggy project

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear hatch, rear wing and taillights $OLLLLLLDDDDD.

I took a set of stock 06 taillights in as trade if anyone needs a housing. Also have a 2006 xt bluish / purplish hatch as trade if anyone needs specific parts like rear wiper motor or misc items. Hatch has rust from an old grab handle. Ill upload a photo tomorrow.

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was a low tapping noise so I decided to inspect the timing belt components. Turns out the tensioner was the culprit. I can throw in a used tensioner from a different project that is fine but is something to be aware of.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,723 Posts
Why would you post this without posting pictures of the fist sized holes?

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP Lets do $1200 for the 255 longblock without intake manifold or any accessories or turbo.

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Turbo 2.5 255 257 longblock BUMP

I can include the entire harness for a conversion. Only takes a couple of hours to pull

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Bulk head wiring harness $OLDDDD to boosterlimitedtb. I plan to pull the wiring tomorrow or tuesday and pull the motor shortly after and get the car hauled away. If anyone wants parts nows the time to speak up.

·
Registered
2006 WRX 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a local that wants the whole car. Either way if you want to make an offer now is the time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts