Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
stm99,flatblack99,07sti,blk98
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking for some input to clean up my engine bay. i found the battery relocation and reservoir location but nothing really on the main fuse panel really..i guess i have no clue where it goes and etc..little help stole this from somewhere cheers?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm that doesnt sound safe..got to be a better wat then that.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would love to see the main fuse panel in the trunk. and how to run all them wires maybe ill get squirrly one day

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
You can clean up the look of the engine bay A LOT by replacing, shortening and re-routing the vac and cooling lines, even the fuel lines. They come from the Subaru factory with a bunch of weird twists and shit. There is slack to be picked up.

Shorter lines also means greater efficiency, so it's a useful mod and not rice-a-roni.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS BRP
191 Posts
where did u move the resevoir to? got a pics of the battery relocation also?

·
Registered
2005 Acura NSX
1,056 Posts
You can clean up the look of the engine bay A LOT by replacing, shortening and re-routing the vac and cooling lines, even the fuel lines. They come from the Subaru factory with a bunch of weird twists and shit. There is slack to be picked up.

Shorter lines also means greater efficiency, so it's a useful mod and not rice-a-roni.
Don't cut them too short though. The engine moves around quite a bit and you don't want one of your fuel lines popping off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts