Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I get my '04 Forester XT in 10 months?

I can't help it she's so fast and seksy :biggest: A turbo'd sleeper :drool:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I liked the orignal version turbo Forester's better. Now Subaru is trying to make them look more and more like the SUV crowd. Otherwise hell man go for it. The old STI Foresters were pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a turbo and awd or rwd in a brand new car and I sure the hell don't want a wrx, so that leaves me with this :D They had a wrx parked next to a '03 forester, the forester looked so much more agressive than the rex and it was barely any taller.

The front end so reminds me of a legacy b4

·
Registered
2000 Blue Ridge Pearl Subaru I
294 Posts
Foresters are already pretty cool.......turbo Forester is even better!!:drool:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I have to point out it looks like a lowered Four Runner / Land Cruiser.

When that comes out maybe I'll have some fun blowing them away in the Ty. :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very Cool!, Too bad they are not available in the states yet.:curse:

·
Registered
99 2.5rs black dimond pearl
406 Posts
Is It really coming out? I say just saying to my dad last night, they should bring the turbo forester over.

If they do, I would consider it!
Anthony C.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That would be great to have another subaru with a turbo other than the wrx. Anyhow, I test drove our local dealers first 03 Forester XS it is a very nice ride. Gotta love that huge moonroof. I would definately have one if they could find me an XS with a manual tranny. I thought it handled well for its design and had a smooth ride and it seemed very quiet and comfortable in the cabin. Anyone who hasn't looked at one should.

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Hell no I wouldn't be mad. I'm a huge fan of sport wagons. :)

Yeah it's boxy, but it's very attractive in person. I'm a sucker for the new steering wheel in the US '03 Foresters, looks great with the logo in the middle rather than "SUBARU" ...

The car for me would be the turbo Legacy. The Impreza STi is nice, but I'd take the Legacy B4 any day of the week.

I think Subaru's working on redesigning the Legacy. Hopefully we'll see some news soon, and hear of upgraded versions for the States.

Although there are some good rumors about an STi Legacy in the works overseas. Cross your fingers. ;)

-S2-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts