Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Will pleiades get put in I-club timeout?

• Absolutly!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, but he deserves it!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I don't really care, don't vote this, you'll hurt my feelings! ;)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I will join in the quest to piss of this mean moderator!

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of the mods in the south-west forum and I haven't been getting along. (I think he's on this board) He seems to be on a real power trip, which I am intent on flamming him for. I have decided that I don't really care if I get booted, because I have a much better home here! :D

H

·
0 Posts
I've heard that the SoCal mods have no spine, and they don't really do their jobs. But that's just a rumor.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Kastle is a cool guy. He's just trying to keep our southwest board clean and follow the rules that he was given when he became a mod and one of those is to not allow cross-posting. Don't knock him for doing his job. :)

Eric

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think Pleaides should be put in timeout here. Just for his own health and safety. I mean, I don't think he eats or sleeps anymore, he just post whores around.:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

And Turk, to quote from Die Hard

"welcome to the party pal"

·
Registered
12 Posts
<Homer Voice>Oh no! The moderaters are so mean. They enforce the rules and regular members call them mean and power hungry</Homer Voice> :drool:

It is this kind of HATE that doesn't belong on any board. Show some holiday spirit and give your local moderator or board admin a hug. They are often thought of as power hungry, but nothing could be furthur from the truth.

-Danny

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i think danny needs a hug....group hug!!

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DannyRS said:
<Homer Voice>Oh no! The moderaters are so mean. They enforce the rules and regular members call them mean and power hungry</Homer Voice> :drool:

It is this kind of HATE that doesn't belong on any board. Show some holiday spirit and give your local moderator or board admin a hug. They are often thought of as power hungry, but nothing could be furthur from the truth.

-Danny
I have exspressed my holiday cheer to my LOCAL moderators! As a matter of fact, here is a recent PM to one of my local moderators:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

matt in fl wrote on 12-22-2001 07:49 PM:
So, I've missed most of the debacle with you and Kastle, but I've been catching up on it.

Anyway, I locked this post since he (Kastle) reported it earlier. I wanted to leave it open for a bit so you could vent, but I didn't want attacks in our forum so I closed it.

Anyway, have a good holiday and let me know if you need anything.

Matt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: merry christmas

Hey no problem dude! I was acting childish as well, and I told kastle that. I'm planning to be in FL for the pro and national tour in Febuary, are you coming?

Have a good christmas yourself!

Steven

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
RS25.com said:

Where's my hug? :p
you gotta wife dontcha?? nuff said...haha j/p...hey is that dog house heated?? i was just curious :biggest:

·
Registered
65 Posts
:) Danny I certainly wish you and the SWIC moderators a Merry Christmas. But it's hard to maintain a forgiving attitude when you see Alex (Imprezident) losing his cool in the Motorsport forum. How is anyone on the i-Club expected to respect it's administration when one's forced to witness a display of such contempt for the opinon of others? Alex is a young man who needs to learn that respect is earned not demanded. All he's accomplishing is to fragment the Subaru community and provide and ongoing display of mean-spiritdness in this or any other season. :confused:

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Go for it! :lol: ;)

Just for clarification: I posted this thread for a little comic relief, not to start a war over here. :stupid:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Alex is a young man who needs to learn that respect is earned not demanded.
Normally I would be quick to agree with you. I think you know that our view points coincide quite a bit. However, we cannot be so hasty as to forget that Alex was one of the people that STARTED the Impreza movement here in the USA. He had the balls, and the tenacity to build a resource that nobody else had.

If he didn't earn our respect over the last 4 years with the work he has done, then it takes a lot more to impress you than 99.9% of Subaru owners can give! :eek:

;) But I know thats not true.

I think we need to view this from Alex's point of view. Sure, his post seemed rather inflammatory, but no more so than many of us when we complain about those dang WRX owners. :D Although, truth be told, I could care less what the WRX owners post, let them live in their own world. If my car is ever running, I will crush them and destroy their fragile little ego. MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA :flame:

uh... Ok, got a little off topic.

I guess the point of the story is, yah, as a moderator, I get flamed for my views. But its not because we are power hungry. Its usually because we have to baby sit 12000 kids. :drool: Alex has earned my respect long ago, and my view on him isn't going to change because of one post reminding people that we are in HIS house.

:sunny:

-Danny
(I love these smilies!)
:run:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts