Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
Yes, that H1 kit that you posted will fit. Headlight-wise the RS and WRX are the same (STI is different).

However, you shouldn't put HIDs in reflector housings. Scatters light too much. Google and look into that.

I'd suggest a good bulb. Osram Nightbreakers, Philips, etc.. Try PowerBulbs.com

I've used stock and blue coated bulbs, HIDs, and the above bulbs in stock housings and the best light output and seeing was from the Nightbreakers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, that H1 kit that you posted will fit. Headlight-wise the RS and WRX are the same (STI is different).

However, you shouldn't put HIDs in reflector housings. Scatters light too much. Google and look into that.

I've used stock and blue coated bulbs, HIDs, and the above bulbs in stock housings and the best light output and seeing was from the Nightbreakers.
Thanks for that, will definitely look into brands/housings. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You were saying RS and WRX are the same for head light? What about body shape?

I suggest projector with hid. Look into morimoto.
Thanks for the recommendation ill look into that :)

·
Premium Member
2004 WRB WRX Wagon
514 Posts
If you are dead set on gettings HIDs. Buy STi housings. They bolt right in and are HID stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts