Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i have to say is it's about damn time i signed up here...i-club is starting to grate on the nerves. :D

-adam-

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome, but Myself and most of us here probably don't know what the hell "AEM NOZ" is. please explain. :)

Eric

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
will my WRX run 12's with AEM NOZ?
:lol:That's funny stuff! I'm assuming you are playing the part of an ex-Honda guy who now has the next Civic, aka the WRX, and he's wanting to put a nitrous sytem in it, and he's confused and thinks AEM makes one? "All it needs is naaaawwwwwwwssssss.":lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yep, hondah8er got it...

i remember this guy i used to work with took one look at my car on his first day, and told me i "should put NAWS in it." not having seen TFATF yet, i was completely dumbfounded as to what he meant.

"nas? like the rapper? huh?"

"no, NAWS, like the bottle...nitrous..."

"oh you mean N-O-S, which is an acronym for Nitrous Oxide Systems, and not a noun." :rolleyes:

i then proceeded to educate him on why nitrous was not something you'd want to put in your car, but he just responded with the "well, you've got to have nawwwwwwssssssssssss in there," and still didn't get it...

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Don't forget "Who makes the phattest body-kit 4 the WRX, yo?"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its pretty much to the point where I don't go on the i-club any more except to check out the canada region and motorsports forums. The technical archives and forums are still really good if you know exactly what you are looking for, searches can yield all kinds of useful information but I'd rather not have to interact with anyone there.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Too many STUPID(!) WRX guys out there in it just for the turbo engine.

"Hey, what kind of warranty you got on that thing?"

"What warranty?"

Graham

1 - 10 of 10 Posts