Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2001/2007 RSTi BRP
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if a database like this exists. I know that people on here have logged in endless hours swapping parts from model to model. Lets make a list of what works.

Whats fits what?

Example:

Category (Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain, Interior.....)

-Part name (F/R Control Arms, Hubs, Lat. Links, Struts, Sway Bars, Dash, Seats, 4/2 Pots..Etc..)

-Part number or a good part source for some extra points.

-From what models to what models. (02- Wrx to 93-01 Impreza)

-Positive or negative effects (or it could be kept to only what really works)

-Any useful information about install.

I know it would take awhile to create a comprehensive index. If we start listing things in an orderly fashion, a master list could be created somewhat easily.

I think this would help a lot of people. I know a thorough suspension list would be amazing.

Let me know what you think. Better yet, start listing stuff.

· Premium Member
2002 2.5 RS-T
3,814 Posts
pretty good idea....but i dont think it warrants its own section...

maybe just a stickied thread that's pruned of all unnecessary posts. Say a thread in suspension section, thread in N/A section, turbo section, etc.....

· Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
13,557 Posts
^ Agreed.

A lot of this exists on NASIOC, with Unabomber's Manifestos and things like that. But I agree that it'd be helpful to have a lot of it, here. Anybody could spearhead it, really, but it's best to have someone very technically-advanced in that given area (or all of them, if they're well-rounded).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.