Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
shush girlllllll
98 coupe /w 99 GF8 swap
1,662 Posts
are you talking about the landlord video? cause i got the pregnant woman playing basketball when i followed that link.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
Pretty damn funny ~ one sharp little kid! Why are people upset? Because the kid says bitch??? How about a kid (Jodie Foster) in Taxi. Get serious...

Little story. My son was 2 and smart as a whip... like he could do the Rubick's Cube (I still can't). But, he didn't speak a word. I was convince he was an 'idiot savant', truly worried he was never going to speak. One day I am working on the house and I hit my thumb with the hammer... of course I yelled "SHIT"! My son is walking past me, turns around and says clear as a bell, "SHIT"! Smiles and walks away. So, in his baby book under 1st word...? My wife puts "Mommy". Over our 1st beer, he'll get the truth!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nw obs - great story haha.

Yeah the controversy is over child exploitation... I understand that side of the argument only because my 'girlfriend' has a baby that I don't want talking that way, but at the same time a two year old doesn't know what it means and if you're clear that it is only ok for what they are doing it shouldn't be an issue.

To me it comes down to parental preference... if you don't want your kid doing it, don't sign them up. But it isn't news worthy. Just a funny video.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru 2.5RS Silverthorne
242 Posts
i heard somewhere that it is the daughter of the other actor in the skit. so if the parents are letting it fly, screw it. it puts a smile on people's faces.

·
Registered
99 rs w/ EJ205
982 Posts
no matter what someone's always going to have a problem and theres always going to be an organization out there to argue about it

i thought it was pretty funny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts