Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Impreza parts car with a good windshield, and I just cracked my 95 impreza's windshield playing in the snow. I was wondering if anyone knew if the 02 would fit the 95?i swear I've read that people switch the glass from STi 's during swap builds because it's lighter but I can't find that topic now after searching. Is this true? If so thst means my glass will fit.

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
I'd be shocked with the chassis itself being different if it did fit.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So does mine I was just curious because I swear I read that somewhere but I don't know I do a lot of 4am reading maybe I was delusional

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
I would call a glass company in the morning or just go out and do a rough measure of it, you could go out there and the top to bottom could be an inch off and save you the headache tonight.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I found my answer in some more googling, looks like two different part numbers for this NAGS company, I never heard of them and I can't get the site to load correctly but it had 93-01 then 02-05. But that seems odd to me cuz 02-07 are the same I thought. I'm gonna call tomorrow I was just hoping someone knew off the top of their head. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Weird, I would think they are the same for all GD but who knows. I would stick to GC to GC if I were you though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts