Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there was a group buy on here I believe for around the same price possibly? found it and thought it was interesting to find some one selling it. its possible it's just the HTauto's kit which is £695.00 = $1,091.15 not including shipping over seas

·
Registered
I call her Raisin Bran
708 Posts
If I personally were going to do this it would be a metal kit not fiberglass or similar.
For that price it should be a metal kit although I don't think it is.

·
Loves Gravel
2001 STM 2.5RS Sedan
389 Posts
Why metal? You have to deal with door dings, welding the kit, possibly rusting.

If you had a fiberglass front fender or a non-oem metal fender, and neither one fit spot on; the fiberglass is way easier to work with. I can promise you a metal kit from a bad mold would make you take note of where the dumpster was located.

I just can't understand why people are so turned off from fiberglass. The shit is so easy to work with.

·
Registered
99 2.5rs
108 Posts
i emailed the guy like 1 month ago since he has like coupe threads up and always getting spam mails back with my message to the person so i think this is fake unless some reason its real person now

·
Registered
00 2.5RS White
62 Posts
2300 isn't worth it... its brand new 2,000. Anyone here anything about the Carbon fiber ones? the whole set up is only 70lbs... i never weighed the factory steel fenders didn't know if there was a weight difference

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.