Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like midnight (Mountain time) I am drunk like sho gives a fuck and why are there 30 people online right now????

BTW, guess what happens when you take the front drive shaft out of a Typhoon and then drive it?

Yeah :spin: burnouts all over the fucking place. I left two lights going at like a 30 degree angle, and both times the car next to me sat there for like 7-10 seconds until I was gone before they decided to move.

What? People in Colorado never seen a fucking S-10 Blazer leave 50 feet of rubber? Morons. :stupid:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Must be like trying to drive a older Ford Ranger with a big block wedged under the hood. Useless amounts of power when there is no traction.

I like the Typhoons but everytime I see one for sale its in need of alot of work and a engine rebuild.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
hahaha, now that sounds like a ton of fun. And I didn't notice that there were thirty people on, but I wasn't paying attention. That is a ton, I've never seen more than like... five people on at one time. I am gonna check the stats, is that a new record or something?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts