Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
it's the gas prices. it's too expensive. everyone gotta work more to earn the extra dollar for gas. that's why no one got the time to post.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude I'm getting my fucking car next week!!!! I'm so Fucking pissed...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
it's the gas prices. it's too expensive. everyone gotta work more to earn the extra dollar for gas. that's why no one got the time to post.
i only pay $1.50-1.60 a gallon here. then again, that's way high :hoppin:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
10th Warrior said:
And you can probably get something better then 91 octane for that can't you. :boxer:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I hate to say this, but could it be because the future of the club is in danger? :( look at the vendor posts? nothing in like 4 days.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
10th Warrior said:
damn...that's cheap.

in SF, the prices today when i drove by a gas station was something like 2.20 for 87, 2.30 for 89, and 2.43 for 91.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
sunnys25 said:
I hate to say this, but could it be because the future of the club is in danger? :( look at the vendor posts? nothing in like 4 days.
shut up! :lol:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
damn...that's cheap.

in SF, the prices today when i drove by a gas station was something like 2.20 for 87, 2.30 for 89, and 2.43 for 91.
that's where my brother lives. i never miss an opportunity to remind him of the joys of midwest livin', Nelly-style :)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
sunnys25 said:
Not likely. The RS Club has always been a slower, more mellow place to hang out. And it's not going to die. Although it may take a vacation for a week while I move.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
RS25.com said:
Not likely. The RS Club has always been a slower, more mellow place to hang out. And it's not going to die. Although it may take a vacation for a week while I move.
We can't do without this place for a week..that would be a bad thing!! ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts