Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject says it...I think we should have a little meet and get some faces to go with these screen names. Then we can find cool spots to spectate or sneak in behind the scenes. We're hardcore enough, aren't we?

Who's going to the Subaru Owner's event? I'm going there myself, but I won't get there until about 5 (I have work until 4). How about we meet up somewhere after the drawing for the ride with Petter Solberg.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am pretty sure that a lot of Suby owners will be heading out there. A "meet" will sorta develop on its own. I would assume that most Suby owners would be at the Suby tent during the Parc Fermé and Parc Exposé. I hope to see Suby owners swarming the event. For me, getting out and actually watching the race is going to be much more important than bullshitting about who has got what mods, so you can bet your ass that I will be hiking to get the best views.

-Andy

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
thebusiness999 said:
I was thinking about meeting up in a smaller group and then going to all the cool spectator spots together.
Dude Where are you @? are you going both days or just today I'm heading outhere tomorrow if you are in the SFV vicinity we can join up with you me and Crayzee are rollin together to the rallye, if you want we can meet up with you there...

·
Registered
597 Posts
I will be there saturday morning to catch the rallysprint/charity rides.

one year we left for the spunky canyon spectator stage before the teams
headed out. We took a wrong turn and followed the course that the race teams were supposed to take. the sweep crew caught us during the pre race sweep and told us to go back. it was awesome driving on those
single lane fire roads!:) :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts