Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
i would say wait a little longer. see how the wrx first came out? after a while, tranny problem (now supposely a new version is out), and people selling the car after a year or so due to econ. Unless you have a lot of money to play with. I would wait until they iron out all the problems if any and get an used one later on at a lower cost! I wish I would have waited a little before I switch from 4EAT to 5MT.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
where is this? i didn't see anything on the subaru webpage, and there's no chance in hell of me looking for it on i-club. so SOA has offically announced something? any specs yet? not that i can afford one...

·
Registered
Leg 3.6R, FXT, XV, BRZ
325 Posts
The dealers that are taking deposits are not doing it with SOA's approval. Nothing official yet other than..."it is coming".

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
hey, Mr. RS25.com, just notice your new quote. guess what, i know will and debbie durst! haha. anyways...

i would wait for at least another year or so after the first STi hits the market. actually, i probably won't even get a STi dued to the fact of the new subaru crowd now.

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the new crowd is .... odd.... i was also thinking about an EVO.... such an exciting time for cars now...

but whats wrong with the econ...? cant be worst then asia..

·
Registered
93 Imp EJ20K flat black
47 Posts
well .. now that i have a gc2 and a gda ... the wrx is fine for me . (stay together tranny)

i have this feeling that the STI WILL be the new body style.. its suppose to be a 2004 right .. it will be anounced at the detroit auto show (probblay) with in hours of the EVO 8 .. should make for an intersting day
-j

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
hey, Mr. RS25.com, just notice your new quote. guess what, i know will and debbie durst! haha. anyways...
I dunno who they are, even, I just liked the quote. Who are they? :confused:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
RS25.com said:

I dunno who they are, even, I just liked the quote. Who are they? :confused:
haha, will and debbie are both comedians. local san franciscoans. they love the giants. both of them are very nice people.

jz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts