Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i juz picked up a MY00 blue 2.5RS 5 speed @ CARR subaru in beaverton, OR. has about 59k on it with a few mods i can tell and some i can't. list of what i know is
Weapon R intake
syms strut bar
suspension mod (would like to know what)
wrx stock rims (i think)
SPO stickers on it in silver
and what looks to be a former bra or visor on the hood( was removed but sticker remain)
if you know who this belonged to or if it was you plz get back to me.

blah#2 i've never been in a car that blows through 1st and 2nd like this so i think there might be a flywheel as well...? dunno, could be natural.:D

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Can I ask how much you had to pay at the dealer?? Heck they never get the old RS's in there that often, so that is cool.
I hope Berns helped you out and you got a deal on the car!!

Let me drive it..I will tell you for sure!! ;)

My car(BRP01) has the same SPO stickers on it...you need to come to a Spec meeting. I actually met the guys that worked on my car and knew the previous owner!!!

Send me a pm...and I can let you know the details!!

:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rolleyes: paid 14,500 on a 19k sticker w/ a 12.1%APR with very little to no credit. but, shh don't tell. honestly though, i think i came out even with what i expected to spend.
i also know exactly what you mean about them not getting the gc8's in very often. i have been to carr about a dozen times in the past 8 months looking for a car exactly like this (except stock) and when i finally gave up looking it was there.
i'll probably show up to the feb. 19th meet at the dealership. i'd really like to meet whomever had this car before me.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
We usually got to the Pizza Hut..in the Mall by Red Robin. I haven't met the previous owner of my car either..but I would love to!!
Plan on seeing you next month.....

Sounds like you got a good deal..no worries!! Now you just need to Rallycross if you haven't already!! ;)

I need to get current pictures of my baby and post them!!

Have a good one...

Tina

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...first day on the 5 today in daylight...headed southbound near wilsonville (where im currently livin')...light blue 2.5rs screams up on me from nowhere...i roll down the window and wave...younger looking girl driver...front had 2 large fogs mounted by the grill....wrx stickers from mrt (i think) on sides and large one on rear...
another WHO WAS IT? i figure we'll all know each other before im done. and, ima start taking my camera with me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts