Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh you know I'm still here, you can't get rid of me either.... but the real question is, how many RS-T's be kickin it here... :checkit:

---Brian

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
Here for the technical information. That's about it otherwise.

AJ

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, maybe if a few more people decide to take a look, the posting will pick up.

hmmm, not sure who else has an RS turbo, Stephen has some sort of turbo monster in the works, but I havent heard much about it.

Anyway, even though you drive a turbo, your still a biatch. ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
are you serious, you did'nt hear what Steven got??? oooo man are you missin' out!!! PM me if you want to know, I'm not allowed to announce it to everyone...

·
Registered
646 Posts
I've got a 99RS-T and yes its a A/T. Basically all of the JDM parts I liked I've got sitting in storage waiting to go on the car. Its going to be a mix of JDM and 99RS-T. C-West front lip and Orciari side and rear skirts. Also looking to go wingless.

·
Registered
120 Posts
awww yeah baby we be representin' for da 4EAT's.... so if you don't like 'em, then you can 4EAT ME BEOTCHHHH!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
I surf into RS club in spurts. Sometimes I go a few weeks with no visits. Then I may have two weeks when I visit every other day. There is no method to my madness :run:

Btw- Justin glad to see your posting in Subieville again. Got tired of the Lancer board hehehe? I remember you used to own the I-club Mid-A back in the day. My first meet (at Patapsco) I remembering asking a few people what all the fuss was about over this J Colman character. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heh, yeah, decided to start posting a bit over here. I still go on the Lancer board, dont know if you remember Mark from that patapsco meet (Yellow type-r, with full cage and gutted interior) well he runs that board, so I help mod a little.

The fuss (hah) - there was never any fuss :D , I just whored so much back then, I am sure nobody even knows who I am on I-club anymore. I think at one point I actually reached 7th highest poster of all time, hahahaha, I guess I had a lot of time :confused:

Glad to see your here.

J

·
Registered
120 Posts
who? Justin Slowman? who's thats?

please have mercy Sir Colmanize..... muwhahahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts