Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
west coast meet

My understanding is that there will be a Subie meet in vegas and a party/raffle/general gayness at Findlay Subaru, the dealer in Vegas. Last time I went was 2 years ago, and there wasn't any ugly ass bug-eyed WRX with their dickhead owners behind the wheel; all the dickheads were in RS coupes. This year I'm going to kick anyones ass who's cocky or a dick. Fuck em. I'm lot's of fun.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Re: west coast meet

ampsarus said:
My understanding is that there will be a Subie meet in vegas and a party/raffle/general gayness at Findlay Subaru, the dealer in Vegas. Last time I went was 2 years ago, and there wasn't any ugly ass bug-eyed WRX with their dickhead owners behind the wheel; all the dickheads were in RS coupes. This year I'm going to kick anyones ass who's cocky or a dick. Fuck em. I'm lot's of fun.
i thought only industry people were allowed at sema.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Re: Re: west coast meet

eric m. said:

i thought only industry people were allowed at sema.
You are absolutly right only people that work in the industry are allowed at the SEMA Show, but as I asked before on my ealier post asusimpreza's reply was about the Westcoast meet not the Sema show...

·
Registered
219 Posts
oh, yeah west coast meet is cool. but it just seems like there are a lot of posts like "who's going to sema" when most of us can't legally even get in.

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
I just got home from work after printing a shitload of Yokohama product sheets that HAD to be in LV by Monday......I offered to drive them out personally:checkit: but the bossman saw right through me!:rolleyes:

Maybe next year.....

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
eric m. said:
oh, yeah west coast meet is cool. but it just seems like there are a lot of posts like "who's going to sema" when most of us can't legally even get in.
huh? what are you guys talking about? i got tickets to SEMA last year. and i'm going again this year. i'm not in the industry. when are you guys meeting in barstow? i'm also renting a car. i'm probably gonna get a maxima.

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SEMA

I'm not in the industry either, and I get in. Getting tickets this late in the game makes it more expensive, but it's not too out of hand. Hope to see ya all there! It's quite a show! :drool:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
It's quite a show!
he said it. that is true. cars that you never thought about seeing. and mods on cars you can't believe your eyes are seeing. B16 on a honduh? piece of cake. those tuners drop viper motors in other cars. modding a ferrari? you'll see it.

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Upon closing the last day of the show a couple years ago, some guy with a blown monster truck on display outside in the atrium of the convention center fired it up and drove it down the street a couple blocks to a parking lot! This thing was 9 feet tall and 2 and 1/2 lanes wide. Only in Vegas. :lol: If you have ever been to an NHRA top fuel drag, you know what this thing sounded like driving down the street. Open pipes on a force-fed big block! Hundreds of showgoers went wild. Very cool. :D I urge all to go if you can!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts