Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to Rim this year?
Each year Subaru gets more and more involved.
This year is going to be great for Scooby fans.
I'm trying to get there as early as I can saturday morning.
I hope I don't have to work that friday night.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Jason and Frank plan on coming out I believe....;)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I will be there for sure, finally I'll get to fuck TallGay Up! hear that big boy you are gettin an Ass Kicking...

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I will be there for sure, finally I'll get to fuck TallGay Up! hear that big boy you are gettin an Ass Kicking...
Not sure I want to see that....:lol:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Oh really? That will be interesting. I'm going to have to tear your right arm off, beat you with it and leave you in the desert for dead. Then I'm going to crash your car AGAIN…. real good this time. :boxer:

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
I want to go...We all could hook up in La Canada and convoy up to Palmdale via Angeles Crest Highway (2) to the Angeles Forest Highway to the 14. Check out a map and look for where the 210 and the 2 intersect if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I-5 is for pussies! Let's meet and take the back way through the Mtns! Woo-Hoo! Twisties! :p

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i wanna go. what choice of places to stay do i have? tina, are you going too?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
i wanna go. what choice of places to stay do i have? tina, are you going too?
Dude I will there for sure, I don't think I'll be spending the night though unless I get Rallychic drunk and have my way with her...:p

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
Oh really? That will be interesting. I'm going to have to tear your right arm off, beat you with it and leave you in the desert for dead. Then I'm going to crash your car AGAIN…. real good this time. :boxer:
Hey fucker!! do you ever answer you voice fucking messages????

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I think J is more your style....maybe you can get him drunk!! ;)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
If I feel like talking to the person that left the message I always do. Why do you ask?
Aight...then! when the fuck are you going pay me the fucking money I forked out to get the fucking coil-over?????? since I left you a fucking voicemessage a while back and you still haven't returned my fucking call phag!!!... Oh wait I know where you leave...Do I hear a smashed windshield???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts